Solar PV Installation Technician (Carpenter)
ID: 12601 | Current Status: Pending Approval
Hiring Manager: Brady Phillips
Functional Area: Kokosing Industrial
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Summary: The Solar PV Installation Technician is primarily responsible for the installation and service of components of a Solar PV system in a commercial or residential setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build solar electric systems for residential and commercial customers by installing solar panels and their components on roofs and ground mounted racking systems
- Provide exceptional customer service, to every customer, throughout the installation process.
- Maintain a clean vehicle, and a clean and safe working environment
- Manage your time to ensure that you have safely and correctly complete your work
- Must always be 100% safety requirements during your work
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required
- At least six to twelve months experience working with roofing, construction, renewable energy, and/or commercial or residential photovoltaics preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer proficiency, including the use of applications on a cell phone
- Must be punctual and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to +50lbs repetitively, work on sloped roofs in all weather conditions
- Work with and communicate with all members of the team
- Exhibit all company values
- Hold or have the ability to obtain your OSHA 30 card
- Central Ohio, SE Ohio, NE Ohio preference
- Must be willing and have the ability for 2 to 4 nights of weekly overnight travel within Ohio and surrounding states.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
ORGANIZATION: Kokosing Industrial
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
NUMBER OF HIRES: 1
To apply, please email email@example.com